Chinery ~ First Generation
Most likely the following:
Marr 6 Nov 1774 at All Saints, Sudbury, Suffolk between Thomas Chinery and Mary MOULTON (ref IGI & FamilySearch).
The groom's parish was Gt Cornard (ref findmypast, Suffolk Marriage Index). This is only 1 mile from Sudbury.
Listed in the parish record of St Gregorys, Sudbury, Suffolk (as Thomas Chinery and Mary) with the baptism of their son Thomas.
FROM WHOM FRED SHADE IS DESCENDED.
|1.||Thomas CHINERY bap 1776 at Saint Gregory, Sudbury, Suffolk|
|SOME OF THE OTHER CHINERY FAMILIES IN THE SAME AREA (NOT A COMPLETE LIST)|
1. Richard CHINERY bap 17 Jan 1732 at Sudbury, Suffolk
|Thomas CHENERY married Lydia BONNEY on 24 Apr 1750 at Suffolk (ref FamilySearch). This is listed in Boyd's Marriage Index as Lidia Bonny, the marriage being at Sudbury St Peter (ref findmypast).|
1. Lydia CHENERY bap 12 Sep 1751 at Sudbury, Suffolk
2. Thomas CHENERY bap 15 May 1753 at Sudbury, Suffolk (Great Meeting Friar Street and the Little or Lower Sudbury Independent)
This may be Thomas Chinery listed above.
3. Hannah CHINERY bap 1 Apr 1755 at St Gregory, Sudbury, Suffolk
4. John CHINERY bap 1 Jan 1765 at All Saints, Sudbury, Suffolk
Buried 11 Feb 1765
|Samuel CHINERY married Elizabeth GISNEY on 7 Nov 1757 at St Gregory, Sudbury, Suffolk (ref FamilySearch).|
1. Samuel CHINERY bap 12 Nov 1758 at All Saints, Sudbury
Marriage to Mary, surname unknown - she was buried. 8 Oct 1827 at St Gregory, Sudbury, aged 64
2. Elizabeth CHINERY bap 27 Apr 1760 at St Gregory, Sudbury
|Thomas CHINERY married Elizabeth ROGERS on 21 Apr 1783 at All Saints, Sudbury, Suffolk; both were single (ref FamilySearch).|
1. Thomas CHINERY bap 26 Mar 1784 at All Saints, Sudbury
2. Henry CHINERY bap 11 Jun 1785 at All Saints, Sudbury
Buried 1 Sep 1785
3. Elizabeth CHINERY bap 15 Oct 1786 at All Saints, Sudbury
Buried 18 Mar 1787 at All Saints
4. Elizabeth CHINERY bap 5 May 1788 at All Saints, Sudbury
5. John CHINERY bap 21 Sep 1790 at All Saints, Sudbury
6. Hannah CHINERY bap 18 Dec 1792 at All Saints, Sudbury
Buried 1 Jan 1793 at All Saints, Sudbury
7. Hannah CHINERY presumed born c1796
Buried 25 Sep 1796 at All Saints, Sudbury
|Richard CHINERY married Lydia BAKER. She was born c1748, and was buried 1 Nov 1787 at St Gregory, Sudbury, Suffolk, aged 39.|
1. Richard CHINERY bap 28 Oct 1787 at St Gregory, Sudbury
Last modified 4 Sep 2013