from Leicestershire, England
Members of the family were mainly involved in the knitting and hosiery trade, as were the Sampsons.
The direct line to
(1) Thomas Gale & Sarah Simons
(2) John Gale & Susannah Pick
(3) John Gale & Deborah Ward
(4) James Gale & Mary Hurd
(5) Selina Gale & Gideon Sampson (GOES TO SAMPSON TREE)
(5) Margaret Elizabeth Sampson and John Burton Grierson (GOES TO GRIERSON TREE)
(6) John Sampson Grierson & Katharine Beatrice Serle
Addition of a previous generation on 23 Oct 2018
Major recasting of every generation from 2 onwards, on 17 Aug 2018
On generation 4, a number of baptism records added from findmypast on 11 Jan 2018
Contact Libby Shade
for further details
P.O. Box 105, Rosanna 3084, Victoria, Australia
This family tree is
provided for mutual information within the family.
The information given will be referenced by official documents, family bibles etc.
Information that is uncertain or unreferenced will not be published.
For privacy of the present generations, the family tree will halt at the generation born around the start of the 20th century.
Discussion gladly entered into.