of William Grigg & probably Joan Trick
of Cornwall, England
The family fanned out to Australia, Canada and USA.
They intermarried extensively with other prominent Cornwall families.
The direct line to Fred Shade is
(1) William Grigg & Joan Trick
(2) William Grigg & Ann Barnard
(3) Charles Grigg & Elizabeth Cornish
(4) Jane Grigg & Richard Allen Chapple (goes to CHAPPLE tree)
(5) William Chapple & Mary Ann Tarrant
(6) Frederick Joseph Chapple & Fanny Beatrice Little
(7) Mary Beatrice Chapple & Albert Ernest Shade
This tree was separated out from the Cornish tree (into which it had been embedded) and taken as far up and down as possible, resulting in over 2300 people in the tree, loaded 2 Dec 2016
Contact Libby Shade for further details
P.O. Box 105, Rosanna 3084, Victoria, Australia
This family tree is
provided for mutual information within the family.
The information given will be referenced by official documents, family bibles etc.
Information that is uncertain or unreferenced will not be published.
For privacy of the present generations, the family tree will halt at the generation born around the start of the 20th century.
Discussion gladly entered into.