initially from Broad Clyst, Devon, England
The Dunsford tree has now been extended to earlier generations.
Although some of the material is hypothetical due to the usual lack of documentation
and uncertainty about names and dates, it centres around Broad Clyst
where the Dunsford family appears to have been very prolific.
DNA connections are now starting to appear which do provide confirmation
of certain parts of the tree.
Many member of the tree migrated to Australia, Canada and the USA.
The direct line to Libby is (0) John Dunsford of Broad Clyst, Devon
(1) Thomas Dunsford
(2) Richard Dunsford & Agnes Wilson
(3) William Dunsford & Ann Nicks
(4) Agnes Dunsford & James Serle (goes to SERLE tree)
(5) James Serle & Mary Southon
(6) Walter Henry Serle & Kate Grocock
(7) Percival Serle & Dora Beatrice Hake
(8) Katharine Beatrice Serle & John Sampson Grierson.
Major update of entire tree added 11 Aug 2020
Contact Libby Shade
for further details
P.O. Box 105, Rosanna 3084, Victoria, Australia
This family tree is
provided for mutual information within the family.
The information given will be referenced by official documents, family bibles etc.
Information that is uncertain or unreferenced will not be published.
For privacy of the present generations, the family tree will halt at the generation born around the start of the 20th century.
Discussion gladly entered into.